Designed for use on any trailerOptiFlowTM TrailerSkirtTM is the fastest on the market to install.
OptiFlow™ TrailerSkirt ™
This trailer fairing line was developed to meet the harsh trucking environment while providing a certified fairing that has lowest total acquisition cost.
Incorporating WABCO’s mono clamp technology, these units are the fastest on the market to install due to minimal components and simplicity for ease of installation. The support struts are made of high durability rubber offering two way flexibility in hot or cold weather. Each trailer side can be equipped with one panel or three panel sections. These trailer fairings come in various lengths 134 to 259 inches and various widths 30 to 33 inches with other custom lengths and widths available.
OptiFlowTM TrailerSkirtTM offer more than 5% fuel savings at US highway speed (65 mph) and are EPA SmartWay and C.A.R.B. approved. You can also watch the TrailerSkirtTM video in YouTube.
Product Features and Benefits
- Fastest install - unique one bolt mono clamp technologyFits all reefer and dry van trailers in the 1 or 3 sheet format
- Rubberized strut allows flexing in both directions
- Tough fiber reinforced plastic composite panel
- UV stable side skirt panels
- Certified for INTERMODAL by EPA SmartWay mounts up to 8' inboard
- EPA Smartway approved as a standalone device
- Available in different lengths and widths for pup to 48' and 53' trailer applications
- Ongoing maintenance free
- Aerodynamically designed and tested for proven fuel savings
- Improves stability and handling in cross winds
- Helps reduce road spray at wet roads
- Standard availability : white and black, other colors upon request
Available in North America